St. Patrick’s Day is Monday, March 17, 2014.
Dressler’s Restaurant wishes you a happy and safe St. Patrick’s Day. Not Irish? Not a problem! Anyone can catch the St. Patrick’s Day spirit! Here are some fun ways to celebrate in Charlotte.
1. Dress for the occasion. Wear green, color your hair, or even apply face paint to celebrate the day.
4. Enjoy traditional Irish food and beverages. Here are just a few favorites.
- Irish soda bread
- corned beef and cabbage
- Irish lamb stew
- Shepherd’s pie
- Irish Coffee Cupcakes
5. Celebrate in Charlotte. Enjoy traditional Irish music, dancers, food, and beverages.
- 18th Annual Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Charlotte Goes Green Festival–Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Best Family-Friendly Activities in Charlotte for St. Patrick’s Day 2014